Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Battlefield 3 gameplay footage released



WOW. That's all you'll say when you see the video below. This is where the teaser footage came from, but it full gameplay footage. The one thing in this video that brings a tear to my eye? A guy gets shot and from the your point of view, you walk up and pick up him to drag him to safety... this is where a WASD graphic comes up, telling you to press "S" (which is obviously, reverse/backwards).

Compared to the disappointing Crysis 2 PC demo, this looks absolutely, hands-down, new-pair-of-jocks worthy of your money. The video shows off the insane character models and movement animation, environmental and lighting detail (smoke and debris fly when bullets hit walls). I've been really pushing Battlefield 3 to crazy levels of anticipation, but believe me, I'll be taking the day off work when this puppy comes out.

Did I say one day? I meant a week.

via TweakTown

No comments:

Post a Comment